Big Ben English Language Club invites all those interested
to our traditional meetings!
1) Movie Night – 17:00 on Friday November, 16 Introduction to a ‘must see’ movie “Dead Poets’ Society”
- •As you start watching it, you will surely watch it to the end.
- •Friendship and betrayal, family ways and attitudes, teacher-students relationships and other issues.
- •Five Ages of Poetry.
“We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute.
We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion… Medicine, law, business, engineering – these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.
But poetry, beauty, romance, love – these are what we stay alive for.
On the agenda:
- Educating children in the family.
- Great Teachers in our life.
- Literature and real life.
- Poetry. Is it obsolete today?
- Life lessons in the movie “Dead Poets’ Society”
Everybody is welcome!